EFFECTIVE May 1, 2022
Our OVERHAUL SERVICE is suspended until further notice.
If you have questions about service, please call or email!
WOULD YOU PREFER A PRE-PAID SHIPPING LABEL?
If you have access to a UPS (or FedEx) account, you probably don’t need a pre-paid label.
HOWEVER, if you are paying for shipping at the post office, we can almost certainly decrease the cost of shipping your system back for overhaul.
PLEASE email us – we’ll send you a quotation for a pre-paid label.
When you contact us, please tell us
* the type of system you’re returning
* outside dimensions of the box you’ll use
Our goal is to restore and rejuvenate your system to top running condition, ensuring many more years of use. We offer a complete overhaul for every product we’ve sold. Our objective is to ensure that your equipment is in top condition. It doesn’t matter how old or beaten up your system is!
Overhaul prices and services vary based on the product. Find your system in the following chart to determine price and services included.
How Long does it take?
We prioritize overhauls; our goal is to have your system back to you less than two weeks after we receive it. To get a better idea of how long an overhaul will take, please give us a call. If you need quick service, please call and let us know.
What’s Excluded in the Price of an Overhaul?
* Replacement of missing parts
* Repair of components that have been abused (cracked panels, boxes, etc)
* Repair/maintenance of carrying case
* Shipping the system back to you is only $20 (continental USA). Other locations? Please call.
If we find anything that requires service not included in the price of an overhaul, we’ll contact you to discuss options.
What Do I Need to Do to Have my System Overhauled?
Package your system and send it to us.
- Please include all the parts that came with your system.
- Pack it so it does not rattle!
- If something is malfunctioning, please include a note with a brief description of the problem.
- Include the overhaul order form (see below) — this is where you list your contact information.
- (optional) If you have a purchase order, include a copy of the PO, too.
Shipping your system for Overhaul
Our shipping address (for postal, UPS, and FedEx) is shown at this link: CLICK HERE
We recommend UPS Ground for all shipments — UPS is both dependable and economical. The post office is also fine, but their parcel service is generally slower, and their Priority service is usually more expensive than UPS or FedEx.
For your protection, please insure the shipment appropriately.
Need a pre-paid label?? Please see the note at the top of this page.